10 Steps to Successful Micro-weighing
When you are working with precious samples that are available only in the smallest quantities, it is more important than ever to get your analyses right first time while ensuring user safety. Efficient micro-weighing is crucial to make the most of valuable, limited resources.
Efficient micro-weighing is vital to maximize the quality of your weighing results. The key to success is careful consideration of the most appropriate balance for your application, where best to locate it, and how to follow best practices for weighing, calibration and maintenance.
This guide contains tips and tricks to help you maximize your weighing efficiency, improve the quality of your results and ensure safer operation in 10 easy steps:
· Choosing the right microbalance
· Where to place the microbalance
· Why calibration is important
· Ensuring accurate results
· Dealing with drifting weighing results
· Optimizing working with small samples
· Cleaning the microbalance
· How to make the weighing process more efficient
· Data capture and transfer options
· Helpful tips to optimize micro-weighing